View Single Post
Old 2008-11-13, 03:50 PM   #1
ponygirl
on vacation

Send a message via ICQ to ponygirl
need some css design?

First of all, thanks Greenie for allowing me to post here, and for Greenie & Jim for providing this incredible board where I have found the encouragement and resources to get me where I am today! Also, a big thank you to the chatroom work-and-lurkers for their support (and extra to a couple of guinea pigs )

Since being bitten by the css bug at the beginning of the year, I have been devoting a lot of time to honing my skills in the wonderful world of table-free css website design. As the culmination of that, I'm proud to announce my new business offering (x)html and css web design services, for both mainstream and adult.

CSSetc.com is devoted to providing the highest quality hand coded (x)html and css design!

Here are some of the basic services I will be providing:

psd to html - have your design and/or graphics laid out in Photoshop, Illustrator or other image files? I will code it into clean, standards compliant, validated (x)html and css. This includes image slicing and optimizing, table-less layout, and commented, easy to update (x)html and css files. Prices depend on number of pages and complexity of design.

Link Lists - get your Link List converted to table-less design! I will take your current site and code it in (x)html and css, making it easy to update your whole site's look with one simple file. Validated and error free. This includes index/main page plus one category template page extensively commented for painless duplication, from $50

tgps/hubs/other pages - one page existing site conversions from $35

Of course, things are always negotiable for my fellow GG&J-ers, so don't be afraid to ask

I'm also offering other miscellaneous services related to css, including piecework design such as menus, navigation bars, freestanding columns, buttons and other light graphic work, as well as consultation. If you're having trouble making css do what you want, I can help!

All pages are tested live in multiple browsers for both PC & Mac, and guaranteed or your money back. For a free no obligation quote, just go to www.cssetc.com and add some style to your site!

ponygirl is offline   Reply With Quote