View Single Post
Old 2008-11-19, 08:45 AM   #7
stuveltje
Live and learn. And take very careful notes!

Send a message via ICQ to stuveltje
Morning all i was done with my work today at 8 morning my time yeahooo so i have time to spent on my own today...
i had planned to wash my car, but bad weather .(btw i didnt cleaned my car for 2 years on the outside...hear me... only on the outside, i do clean the thing on the inside!!!), reason why i never clean it on the outside, dirty roads here because they have building traffic on it, and since we have alot of wet days here, its a waist of time to clean your car on the outside).
I am still surprised that my hubby cleans his car every week, even after one day its fucking dirty again, i dont wanna waist my time on that one. Now i deside to clean my car because i have even a little plant growing at one side of the car (Yes a plant and not lieying here, i will make a picture of it and show it on the board)
I am also planning to color a part of my hair today (i am getting to fucking gray haired on some parts of my head and not only on that part...i am realy getting old).
What also is a good thing, i even worked ahead on my work for my bosses, so tomorrow it will be only...click some buttons and i have a whole fucking day for myself.....wel for myself...thats not true, i have to clean the fucking windows in this house at the inside...on every fucking room....!
So i have made my plans...no hoping no clusterfucks will fuck my plan up

I am hanging in the chatroom, like to bug some before i leave the net and i wish you all a great day and eve!
stuveltje is offline   Reply With Quote