View Single Post
Old 2008-12-18, 12:54 PM   #39
Undisputed1
A woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
Undisputed ... I meant to stop by this thread earlier to suggest that since most people on this board don't do/haven't done CJ-style sites, it might be a really good idea for you to start a thread where you could pass along what you know about them and how/why they *do* work for certain things in particular ways. I thought that would have helped you get accepted on a board which is clearly focused on, well, whatever the opposite of Circle Jerking the surfer would be called.

I guess I was too late on this one though. I never understand why someone chooses to take a combative stance on a board, especially when being a bit apologetic can advance almost any cause so much more. And it's always a bad sign when the starter of a thread responds in this manner. It's your thread and your choice how you choose to respond to others here.

Too bad. Might have been at least interesting if this had gone another way, but this is just another stupid drama thread now. Would have been nice to have another useful board member with experience/knowledge about TGPs and CJ sites. We already have enough undisputed assholes around here already...you know what I mean?

|
You're absolutely correct. I took offense when "Pagan" called my proposal "lame". Which was completely uncalled for and if your not interested then just leave! Again that was unnecessary, and frankly I took it personally. Also she said something about caring about the newbie, and not leading them down the wrong path. Are you kidding me? Look at what you're saying. You don't give a damn about a newbie. You should be ashamed of yourself.