View Single Post
Old 2009-01-06, 10:47 PM   #67
secretagentwilly
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

damn...I just got back from a 12 day vacation to florida...looks like I missed some crazy shit while I was riding fan boats in the everglades looking for alligators in 80 degree weather and hanging out at disneyworld with a 5 day park hopper pass. I promote pimproll and haven't had any problems with them so I'm glad this worked out (i do wish they had better promotional content or I had access to the sites to make my own) but I would say the big take away from this thread for me is that it's important to be active in the community and build your credibility through posts and submitting. I'm a lowkey member of the board and sometimes wonder what the outcome would be if I were accused of cheating and had no way to present my case or any credibility to make an appeal. It'd be a shame for some false accusation to get someone blackballed and put out of business. As a foot soldier in this industry i appreciate the forum more than ever for the opportunity it gives and i especially appreciate some of the senior members ability to advocate and shed light on subjects that aren't always so black and white...I'm glad to read that everything seems to be working out for all interested parties and a good sponsors got some good feedback about it's termination policy.

one last question...if you're banned, can you still post?
secretagentwilly is offline   Reply With Quote