Thread: Platinum Bucks
View Single Post
Old 2009-01-11, 01:13 PM   #1
secretagentwilly
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Platinum Bucks

I just did a search for platinum bucks on the board and all the urls that go to platnium bucks have ******* in the lower left corner when you mouse over them...are they banned from the board or something? My search didn't produce anything that indicated that, but then again, I didn't read EVERY thread returned...reason I searched the board for them is because I was previewing my FHGs that come int he email newsletter that says: Fresh Movie Galleries - Coded with your Revid. No Popup. No Dialer., I found pop-ups to get a $99 gay pass right now from the ******* links...anybody got any info or opinion on this sponsor? Sounds a little jenky to say the FHGs are coded with the revcode and no pop-ups and then have pop-ups... here's an example:

http://gals.*******.com/22/?revid=23...&gal=dtg078sde

it's not a pop up that loads another program but it's misleading to me because it says:

Are you sure you want to navigate away from this page?

===================================

Click ok if you want $99 per month All Gay Access.

===================================

Press OK to continue, or Cancel to stay on the current page.

when you press okay, it closes, but it looks like you're going to get the $99 per month all gay access if you click okay...so it's like you're stuck on the page till you decide to make a move that you hope won't load you up with a new irritating toolbar...

any thoughts?
secretagentwilly is offline   Reply With Quote