View Single Post
Old 2009-01-16, 01:52 PM   #1517
crown333
Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
crown333 - Useless & the other posters hit the nail on the head. There's a lot of things on your site that break my listing rules.

If your site is listed at other places already, your best bet is to just remove my link & then re-read my listing rules. Like you said, it's hard to please every link list, but I think you'll find the ones that I share rules with are more legit & the ones that have 2 domains in their recips are a little sneaky.

As far as the tone of posts, it's text. You added the tone. And this is not some cute & cuddly board - we rarely sugar coat anything since there's no need to do so. You asked & got a very legit reply. Just because it's not the reply you were looking for does not mean it's not correct.
Dear Greenie:

Thank you for your reply, and confirmation that banners with 2-URLs conflict with your rules. As suggested, your link has been removed from our site, and we will not resubmit it, because if the conflict.

We never questioned the validity of any of the posts made about our site. Our responses to posts will indicate that we geniunely appreciated the comments, critique, and suggestions made by all who took the time to visit our site and make comment. All (except for removing the recip banners) were incorporated in our site. We'd like to thank them again.

Since you mentioned it, we will comment on the suggestion by some that we expect "motherly" treatment or a "cute & cuddly" experience at your forum. We made no such reference, suggestion, or request, as the posts will confirm. After 17 years in the rough and tumble adult business we can exchange "just text" with anyone, but we simply choose taking a different tack. We think it just makes for a more productive exchange. Whatever manner your forum works, however, is fine with us.

Our focus will continue to be merely submitting sites that comply with the link list's rules. We intend to imcorporate the comments and critique made here in any future submissions to you. Thanks.

Crown333
crown333 is offline   Reply With Quote