View Single Post
Old 2009-03-13, 04:00 PM   #19
Mr Exotic
rifuckingdiculous

Send a message via ICQ to Mr Exotic Send a message via AIM to Mr Exotic
I think I'm with Sheepguy in that I would probably be pretty much unemployable in the real world anymore. Not that I've ever really had a real full time job before, started in the biz after I was 18 and still in high school, really started making money the Jan after I graduated and have been going at it ever since. I've hit some low times where I worked part time at various places for a few months here and there until I manged to get things picked up again.

I think I'll be able to stick this biz out until things turn around for a couple of reasons. My wife's job was shipped to Mexico, so she qualified for something called the North American Free Trade Adjustment Act. Meaning she gets to go to school for free and receive full unemployment benefits the whole time she is in school. And we've adjusted our living standards so that her benefits basically cover our living expenses, so I'm hoping by being extremely frugal that I can make it thru until the world once again has money to spend on jacking off again. Then when she gets done with school, I'll have a sugar momma nurse, hahahhaa. But for sure the #1 reason I'll be able to stick it out is because of the side job I picked up working for Madhouse, he's a super hell of a guy, and has helped me out more than i think he'll ever know. I've been running his network of sites since December and not only has the money he's been paying me helped us get thru the toughest times, but he is helping me get my own network of traffic trading sites going. And I cant forget to mention another good friend of mine Xallow, he's been a great friend and has also helped me out and keep my drive for this biz alive.

I love doing this biz, I've had times where I made more money than I could have ever dreamed of making, and I've had times where I would have been better off working at McDonalds, but I've always stuck with it. I think maybe I'm too stupid to give up, but I like to think of it as determination to make it work.