View Single Post
Old 2009-08-14, 10:37 AM   #16
stuveltje
Live and learn. And take very careful notes!

Send a message via ICQ to stuveltje
good afternoon all its 4:28 midday here and sunny!
My day started not good, well not good, that friend of my son who stayed the night here, kept hubby and me awake till about 4:50 this morning|shocking|, even after a couple of warnings he kept babbling to my son, and since my sons room is next to mine ..i heard all, even my son got a bit tired of his friend and asked him to shut up and to sleep, so my revenge was hard this morning, at 7 i woke up, took a cooking pan and a spoon, sneak into my sons room and started to slam the cooking pan with the spoon like a mad man, i have never seen 2 kids react like this before...i can tell you, they both woke up in a very bad way, and realy got into a very bad mood, luckly the boy got picked up by his mom at 11 this morning, and i told his mom, he may never sleep here again, she told me she understand my thinking, because he is a hyper kid, nice and that she tells me after the sleep over...he is hyper..yuk!
So on this moment i am tired like hell and i will go to bed early this eve...about 6 or so, na but i will go to bed early, i am so fucking tired...Stu<-- wants her bed
I wish you all a great day and eve!
stuveltje is offline   Reply With Quote