View Single Post
Old 2010-03-25, 12:21 AM   #1
Useless
Certified Nice Person

Send a message via ICQ to Useless
Recip-Free Link List

I'm relaunching http://www.filthyearl.com/ as a no-recip automatic link list.

Here's the rule: submit anything except FHGs or HFSs. That doesn't mean you can't submit free sites built with FHGs for the galleries. It only means that I'd prefer not to see someone submitting sponsor hosted promos directly, because that's what I'll be doing.

The description character length is set at 40. This is 40 characters: This is my funny little description. Tits!

It uses a basic tagging system. It's self-explanatory once you see it. Only one tag is needed, btw.

Absolutely no reciprocal link is required, so I wouldn't suggest wasting your time adding one to Filthy Earl. No, you do not have to submit clean sites/pages. This is not temporary recip-free period. As long as submissions are open, you will not need a reciprocal link. I know it sounds stupid, but try and accept the fact that I know what I'm doing - sort of.

As soon as you click submit, your submission will be listed on the index and the category of your choosing AUTOMATICALLY. There is no review lag. If you fuck me by submitting something illegal or FHGs, I'll ban you and delete your links. That's about it.

You can submit free sites, galleries, blogs, AVS sites, or "other." Other can be hubs, miscellaneous pages, whatever.

You do need to create a partner account, but it's almost instantaneous. It's the only way I can avoid becoming a link dump filled with nasty shit. http://www.filthyearl.com/webmaster/signup.php All you need is a username, password, and email address. When you click "continue" you'll be automatically sent a verification email. Click the link in that email and you'll be all set to flood Earl with fresh, new links.

So, have fun, tell me if you find any bugs, or if you have any suggestions. Better yet, tell someone else. I'm kind of busy.

*Ignore the rules currently found under Help and Support. They're from another one of my other link lists. I'm too lazy to deal with that right now.