View Single Post
Old 2010-04-06, 10:35 AM   #12
Useless
Certified Nice Person

Send a message via ICQ to Useless
I'm glad to see that some of you are enjoying it.

Since the relaunch, 26 submitters have created accounts and approximately 160 links have been added. So it's not as if it has been flooded with submissions. If I had done this 2 or 3 years ago, back before we convinced a lot of submitters to quit, there would have been too many submissions and the links would have sat on the front page for about 5 seconds before getting knocked off. As long as it doesn't get abused by someone posting bad stuff, I don't see the need for a daily limit in the near future.

I enjoy looking at it now and then without being my normal overly-critical self; not caring about misspellings, incorrect categories, etc. I think it's a pretty decent site from a surfer's point-of-view. It's clean, the link titles are HUGE, the category navigation is in a predictable spot, and the few ads are unobtrusive.

When I find the time, I intend on doing the same thing, or something very similar, on a couple of other domains. Though the others will probably be niche-targeted rather than a general link list.

Keep on adding links and I'll keep on... well, doing nothing.