View Single Post
Old 2010-04-17, 11:13 AM   #9
ArtWilliams
You can now put whatever you want in this space :)

Send a message via ICQ to ArtWilliams
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleo View Post
I've had allergies from hell the last few days. Taking Claritin-D at 2 in the morning is NOT a sleep aid.

Right now I'm forcing myself awake with a huge cup of espresso since I'm expected for racquetball this morning.
Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. I too was suffering from allergies. I don't like the traditional meds at the cure is often worse than the disease so, on an impulse, I bought a homeopathic remedy at my local health food store. I wasn't a skeptical but my expectations were, to say the least, minimal. It is amazing, I have dried up incredibly. What is weird is the product is made up of pollen. You're ingesting pollen to get rid of your seasonal allergies. WTH!?

If your interested in more info, the link for the product is here:

http://boiron.ca/en/products/allergies/pollens-30ch/

I am not sure if it is available in the States but I am sure you could mail order it.

---

Good morning.

I have a mainstream site I am working on today. I actually have to write up a project plan for the client. After doing adult for myself and small mainstream clients for a few years, it feels odd to have a big project. Other than that I have taxes to do for family members so I think adult stuff will suffer this weekend.

Oh yeah, did I say I feel great? After a month of feeling like crap due to allergies, I get up in the morning and feel like I've had a good rest. Fan-fucking-tastic!

Have a great day!

Last edited by ArtWilliams; 2010-04-17 at 11:25 AM..
ArtWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote