View Single Post
Old 2010-08-23, 09:00 AM   #6
PhoneMistress
Operator! Give me the number for 911!

Quote:
Originally Posted by walrus View Post
In today's adult blogging environment it is almost impossible to find blogs worth commenting on and if you do they either have comments disabled or never really review the comments.
I turned off comments years ago because I got about 10-30 spammy comment messages every day. Then I installed a moderation plugin and I get about 100+ such messages every 2 days only now they don't bother visiting the site. In 10 years I have had less than a dozen valid comments. I encourage my admirers to send me feedback on a form.

I have found that the femdom/mistress blogs are pretty robust but they scare me and goodness knows what they will do to my clients. And then there are the sex activists and that's a whole other issue.

Haven't found anything except ErosBlog and Fleshbot. You have to audition for them. There is Luke Ford and Luke Is Back. Still not clear on the difference, but that's trade stuff. I have a few others that interest me and that's important. No point in including in my blogroll if I have no interest in the topic. At this point I am done looking. 8 blogs is enough for me to read, follow and possibly comment.