View Single Post
Old 2012-07-30, 09:09 PM   #10
Cleo
Subversive filth of the hedonistic decadent West

My income in this biz had fallen to the point of no longer becoming something that could sustain me before I drastically increase how much I work each day.

I'm now working for three to four or maybe even more times as much as I did a year ago and doing more of a variety of things and niches.

I've started to see my income start going back up, but still anemic to what it was around 2007, but at least it has started going in the right direction.

I think I've made enough in mainstream to buy a few pizzas. Really the only mainstream thing I'm doing these days is my outdoors blog and it's more of a hobby project.

What is still making me the most money in this biz is free sites, TGPs, blogs and an occasion sale off of my LL.

Free sites are an odd thing. Not much traffic and often no sales off of new stuff but then when it has aged three or four or more months I start seeing sales.

TGPs or hit or miss. Hun still sends insane amount of traffic but sales are hit or miss. I only have one paid TGP account and again sales are hit or miss. I also submit to some of the smaller TGPs. TGPs convert so crappy these days for me that paid accounts are no longer profitable.

I see sales here and there off of my blogs.

Basically nothing is making killer sales but I've got so much stuff out there and produce so much each day that it adds up.

I really do believe that the economy is the number one factor hurting sales and once the economy picks back up so will our sales.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote