View Single Post
Old 2012-10-15, 04:56 PM   #17
TrainWreckContent
Ahhh ... sweet pity. Where would my love life be without it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
Do you have any lesbian stuff?
yes but not on this site...check here www.adultcontentsource.com there are some in both SD and HD available. If you see anything you like hit me up. I can also do a bulk package if you are interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecchi View Post
Yeah, but the licence should have been the first thing on the site, BEFORE you even started adding content to it. You should not have gone live until it was in place.

Blaming the programmers is childish. When you ordered the site from them your first instruction to them should have been for a page showing the licence. Programmers (by and large) give you what you ask for. If links fail, then it is bad coding and their fault, but if the site goes live without the more important pages being on the site, then it is fault of the person who ordered the site.

Well, if you are not new to this then you cannot claim that leaving out the licence is a beginners mistake. You will have known everything I said in my last post, and everything I am saying in this one, well before you started up. So you have absolutely no excuse for not having the licence on your site, except that there are clauses you are trying to hide.

But you are doing something dishonest. You are taking money from people without telling them in advance what your terms and conditions are. That is not only dishonest, in most countries it is also illegal!
as i said before thanks for the feedback and comments
TrainWreckContent is offline   Reply With Quote