View Single Post
Old 2014-04-16, 08:46 PM   #6
Useless
Certified Nice Person

Send a message via ICQ to Useless
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCherry View Post
have you tried ICQ'ing Evil Chris? He has responded to me even on weekends. 342827.

I also have used Zombaio to process stand alone sites, and unless they have changed, they are free to set up.

Personally, I'm still promoting NetVerifier, because I haven't had issues with payment but with all the issues you've had I'm thinking of switching more of my traffic to sexkey and adult empire.
I emailed SexKey specifically asking if they are still alive. Thus far, no response. I was thinking of moving my two sites over to them and building more with my content. I don't have ICQ on this computer and probably won't install it since I have only the rarest use for it.

From what I have read at the zoo, Zombaio now charges for CC acceptance. Plus, they are having MASSIVE payout issues.

I don't think you need to panic about NetV quite yet. I seem to be the only person they aren't paying. It may be some glitch. It's their lack of response to multiple emails and their own message that bothers me. I don't think I'm going to bother to pursue them any longer. I don't have the fight in me anymore.
Useless is offline   Reply With Quote