View Single Post
Old 2015-11-10, 11:47 PM   #11
rayadp05
WHO IS FONZY!?! Don't they teach you anything at school?

Send a message via ICQ to rayadp05
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenguy View Post
Don't take this the wrong way, but what made you decide to stop by & post today after not posting here since 2010? Were your ears ringing?

I ask because I was recently talking to another webmaster on Facebook about amateur programs & sites as he wants to start one. I shit you not, this is what I emailed him today:

So either this is a really weird coincidence...or he contacted you after he read my glowing review of your stuff

Either way, welcome back
Wow dude! First of all, thanks for the compliments! Glad that you enjoy the content that I shoot.

Actually, the guy did not contact me. I can see how it could seem that way, but this is purely coincidental. I don't really know why it has been so long since I last posted here. I mean, I used to post to a lot of places, but as the years continue to pass by, the work seems to increase more and more ....and my time is just taken up with so many different aspects in regards to shooting models, running the website, promoting via social media ...and all sorts of other job related tasks. But yeah, I was thinking very recently about the days when I was more active on the boards ...and really just decided to start posting more often. But yeah man, it's great to be back and I am also planning on posting some affiliate galleries, as well as an introduction, since it has been a while since I last posted here.

Thanks agains for the nice comments in the email!

Last edited by rayadp05; 2015-11-10 at 11:49 PM..
rayadp05 is offline   Reply With Quote