View Single Post
Old 2004-04-29, 05:20 PM   #8
mb
The sun? That's the hottest place on Earth

Quote:
Originally posted by kinimod
before i submit to your site do you see anything wrong with this site (besides not having recips right now) and sites like it?
my site

You've posted an interesting site for discussion.

It is definately not your typical free site, but sometimes that is a good thing. Especially from an SE standpoint. Your inside pages are nicely crafted: http://www.asswatcherhoes.com/asswat...her-video.html

I like how you guide the surfer to the other pages of the site with keyord laden links. SEs love that! Be careful though not to trick the surfer with a blind link direct to the sponsor. It needs to be obvious if you do it this way like "Click Here To Enter Asswatcher"

I would avoid having any hardcore pics on the warning page. I also would not link up a picture on the warning page. Just a simple ENTER would be best.

Some webmasters don't like having the links to the various pages of the site on the warning page. I usually agree. I like to see a straight warning page that leads to a middle page with the links. I may accept this site though because it is creative and I like creativty.

marc
mb is offline   Reply With Quote