View Single Post
Old 2004-06-08, 01:19 AM   #18
Opti
I Didn't Do It

Send a message via ICQ to Opti
Hi Emerald

I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for Emerald.. C.O.N.D.O.M. was still quite new when BaldBastard sent me there to find out how "easy" it was to make money. I applied to become a member, but even after reading everything and dicking about for days I was so newbie, even the basic concept of how people were making money seemed impossible to understand.

I had basically given up when Emerald contacted me on ICQ to ask how things were going.. I think her and Meatman contacted every new webmaster personally in those days! She wouldn't let me give up and spent quite a bit of her time to make sure I did get my first freesite completed on a freehost. It was my first experience of how much Adult webmasters genuinely wanted to help each other in those days.. I never intended to do this as anything more than a hobby at first, it was Emerald and the many other generous natured people involved at that time that attracted me to this industry rather than the dollars.

Thanks Em

*SlickRick.. nice job on the site! ;-)

(Rowdy is another one of the original class acts like Emerald that would make a good community profile subject imho)
Opti is offline   Reply With Quote