Thread: Places to move?
View Single Post
Old 2005-07-13, 01:02 PM   #24
juggernaut

Location: Central Jersey! If I was rich and powerful I would dress as my avatar does.
Send a message via Yahoo to juggernaut
Quote:
Originally Posted by cd34
You'll find that anyone on the net trying to get you to move to an area is going to overcharge. Take a flight to the areas you want to consider, bring some cash, get a hotel room, get the local paper, contact a local realtor (or whatever the local procedures are). There is nothing like renting something sight unseen and finding out it is in a bad part of town or isn't near the hot-spots or too far from anything or too close to anything.
Agree 100% I wish we had a law here that required people who wanted to purchase a home to have to live in it for like 2 weeks. Lord knows I would have never bought this condo. Fucking white trash and shit heads that came out of the wood work about 3 days after I was here. Shit my first night here I had to deal with a neighbors dog barking constantly like a broken record till 3am (guess thats when shithead came home), kids doing there Vin impressions all night with their noisy fucking 4 cyl jap cars, kids (not teenagers kids like 8 yeas old)running around screaming a yelling till 2am. This place is just a nightmare to live in. Hindsite is 20/20, I should have stayed with my parents lol.
juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote