View Single Post
Old 2005-08-18, 05:42 PM   #65
Jel
I'm the only guy in the world who has to wake up to have a nightmare

All I have to say is that motherdaughterfuck I have no problem with, and got my 1st sale yesterday. Good site, nice tour (although I will say I've made a effort to point out there is no inc*st, as of course RageCash have also done ) Sleep thingummy- not for me, but that won't stop me promoting mdf.

Of no interest to anyone I know, but that's my take, same as some EP sites - some I will, some I won't, doesn't mean to say I think any are 'illegal' (yep, quote marks on purpose), rather some I feel OK with, some I don't. Never would I jump on my high horse and slag off those I *don't* feel comfy with, as I know they're legal.

I personally don't like the blood sites mentioned either here, or another thread (can't remember) but I choose not to promote them, same as those that choose to do so do just that - choose. If it isn't illegal, or outright sick (scat, vomit, snot, and so forth, even where it's legal is just sick in my own book lol) then if you can sleep at night, and can stomach it, go for it. You want to go for bloodsport, hell, sincere good wishes Just because I personally wouldn't, no need for me to have any ill will to those who do whatsoever.

As I say, unlikely to bother/affect anyone in the slightest, but just my own personal take on things.

One last thing, I'll agree with a few others the sleep site could and maybe *should* have been named something different, but... the content would still be the same no?

Fantasy folks, same as the rest of the shit we sell.

And before it happens, no, I don't think *any* fantasy goes, and yes, a disclaimer saying 'this shit is made up etc. etc.' would be good.

I Guess that makes 4 cents
Jel is offline   Reply With Quote