View Single Post
Old 2005-02-05, 06:22 PM   #1
MadMax
"Without evil there can be no good, so it must be good to be evil sometimes" ~ Satan

Location: Motor City, baby, where carjacking was invented! Now GIMME THOSE SHOES!
Offering Partner Accounts

I'm pleased to announce the launch of The Daily Wanker ( www.dailywanker.com ), my new TGP/MGP site. The Daily Wanker is a partner only text TGP/MGP with reasonable rules and 50 character descriptions for you.

Categories are currently:
Amateur
Anal
BDSM
Cumshots/Blowjobs
Fetish
Group Sex
Lesbian
Shemale
Teen

More will be added as time passes.

I'm still tweaking the design and advertising a bit, but I'm pushing some decent traffic starting tonight so this is when you want to start submitting.

Currently I'm only accepting partners from this board and one other, so make sure you include your GG&Jim username in one of the fields. When I open to general partner applications, all GG&Jim submitters will get a "HOT" icon next to their galleries to give you top visibility on The Daily Wanker forever, PLUS higher weight in the listings PLUS up to 5 galleries per day instead of 3!

Thanks as always to everyone here at GG&Jim for all the help and support, and feel free to post any questions or comments right here.

SUBMIT PAGE

PARTNER REQUEST PAGE

Last edited by MadMax; 2005-02-05 at 06:36 PM..
MadMax is offline   Reply With Quote