View Single Post
Old 2005-03-21, 07:36 PM   #10
Chipmunk
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Send a message via ICQ to Chipmunk
Hello Andrew... Well I have the solution to your problem of finding sites is more than 1 language with the accompanying payment solution

... SEXMoney.com has over 200 pay sites, spanning 40+ niches and sub-niches in 25 languages. We have 6 different payment methods that are offered to our surfers/members. In addition, we pay in FULL on ALL exits (in Full as well on Console-Free if you choose this method) and on ALL payment methods.

One nice feature about our program is that since we handle our own processing, there is no need for the user to re-enter his CC or other billing info in for upgrades or different package upgrades or cams, as we already have it. This makes for spontaneous in the moment purchases.

In addition, our members areas are translated by local linguists to the appropriate language... not just left as English.

There are a few ways to handle... Either A. I can provide you links and banners and you can geo-target yourself on your side with you own software or scripts... or Just place them on a SE friendly page to harness global traffic or B. I would provide you a script that will detect the users OS or Browser language and or Browser Language. If it is an English based OS/Browser Language, they will see your site. However let’s say a German surfer came to your site, our site of say Swinger Mobil or similar site which is in German would show instead in the same window. So it is not a true re-direct.

The script can be implemented on Exit as well as entrance, but in general, my feeling is to target them right when they come onto the site.

We can specify up to 25 languages in the script, or we can target specific countries such as German, Austria, Switzerland, The Netherlands, France, Spain etc. With so many sites in our line-up we can niche target very specifically. So if your site has Teens, We hit your traffic with teens, if your site has mostly gay, we hit them with gay and so forth.

As far as Payments…
Just to give you an example, in Germany there is about a 25% CC penetration and out of that 25%, those Germans with CC's for the most part do not use them like we do here in the US or Canada. Their CC's are for Holidays, Trips, etc... In general, we see Direct Debit as the major way of paying for Germany as well as other European countries.

If I can assist you in any way, please feel free to contact me via Phone, ICQ or E-Mail. You can also sign up here direct and we can start the process of getting you set up with everything you need: Sign up Here for SEXMoney.com

Warm regards,
-=Chipmunk=--
Chipmunk is offline   Reply With Quote