View Single Post
Old 2005-03-22, 10:34 AM   #12
Chipmunk
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Send a message via ICQ to Chipmunk
Well Buster... Seems that we need to get some facts straight...

#1 All of our sites are not Euro Based... I angled my message to you based on the info you had provided in your post. You stated you needed tours in other languages.. Which would make one believe you had foreign traffic... In your reply to me., you state " I don't need European sponsors as all the sites I'm getting traffic from are bringing me US and Australian traffic" So I am bit confused as to what you are seeking here as a final result...

#2 we use the email to bring the webmaster more sales, as many users crap out before they finish the sign-up process. We send the user special deals in this case with your ref ID, so "you" the webmaster have a chance at making a sale, rather than totally losing it.

#3 As far as your comments regarding processing... We handle our own processing as we have our own merchant account. It allows webmasters to make more money with our program, as we can offer & do things for our members a 3rd party processor can not. We choose not to use a third party, not because we can not get one, but because it works in our business model. In addition, since you live in Bulgaria, if you used our program, you would make more money as we pay out in Euros. And since you know what the US dollar to Euro is… You would make out well.

We did not become the largest sponsor in Europe on luck!

-=Chipmunk=--
Chipmunk is offline   Reply With Quote