View Single Post
Old 2012-05-16, 05:57 AM   #8
JK
Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor is a lot like women. You just have to read the manual and press the right button

Haha, I had this same problem and it frustrated me to no end. How many super high quality scans of each document do they really need? (Maybe it's some kind of future ID theft idea they have going if adult fails)

I uploaded my passport, and license in high quality, like they asked. They wanted them both again because they weren't clear enough. Then they wanted my photo again holding my ID, then they wanted that again because THAT wasn't clear enough, apparently one tiny corner of my passport was missing (which had nothing written there) because they wanted the borders like you said Ramster. This was with my most expensive still camera on its highest resolution setting. I wasn't sending them compressed, difficult to read images.

After I had my partner (instead of my tripod) take the photo, whilst I was holding up all of my documentation with a silly grin instead of the "photo face" like those on my documents, Paxum finally accepted it. I also attached a small note to the message saying how I thought the procedure was a little excessive, but it worked, eventually.

It seems they really don't make it easy to verify an account.