View Single Post
Old 2014-05-31, 01:26 PM   #12
ecchi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless Warrior View Post
but I feel like you are attacking me....
Sorry, that was not intended as an attack on you, no offence meant to you (or anyone).

Actually I was being a bit Machiavellian on M3Server's behalf. Unfortunately dantheman did not pick up the baton I was trying to hand him even after my second post (which I thought was too explicit), apparently it was not explicit enough.

Normally I would not be able to explain as it would kill the point (might have PMed you though), but as dantheman missed the point by a mile (then kept on running) there is no need to hide my intentions, as they are fucked and useless now.

This is an open board, and plenty of casual browsers would have seen this thread. Possibly even some people may have come here from a SE search for hosting. A lot of people would have read Ms Naughty's post and assumed M3 are no good because of it. Although dantheman replied, it was simply to ask Ms Naughty to ICQ him, his post would not have put anyone's mind at rest. Your post, although I'm sure was well meaning, really just looks like a spam post to a casual surfer (actually not just to a casual surfer, it looks spammy period) so will give an even worse opinion of M3 to the casual surfer. So I posted my first post, trying to troll dantheman into posting to defend himself and clear the company's good name.

Sadly it went over dantheman's head, and to make matter's worse HC-Majick threw in his "once a year" post, making the whole thing look like a cover up spamfiest. So I posted my second post. I tried to make it look like a snide side swipe while giving the idiot a road map. Sadly, even when you dangle something in front of dantheman's nose and hit him over the head with a baseball bat to attract his attention, he still runs to the left of salvation.

Since D has dug himself about as deep in the hole as humanly possible, and only stopping world poverty while simultaneously finding a cure for cancer will save him now - there is no point in me continuing to play the bad guy to give him a chance. Hence this post to explain my actions.

Last edited by ecchi; 2014-05-31 at 01:28 PM..
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote