View Single Post
Old 2014-04-23, 02:41 PM   #18
housekeeper
Oh! I haven't changed since high school and suddenly I am uncool

Send a message via ICQ to housekeeper
At this point you'd be unwise to base your promotional decisions based on your own experiences, preferences, or personal cell-phone usage or habits. I'm happy to see the responsive galleries and will start using them exclusively within' my promotional networks.

Social media has become one of the top sources of promotion and traffic, blogs and other stationary hubs are not the greatest destination for traffic, and if fact are almost obsolete. With that in mind, you have to take into account how people are accessing SM, and the answer is through cell/smart phones.

It's also clear to see how attached the culture is to cellphones, I think even more so than tablets. So without trying to rationalize how the consumer is getting off with the phone, it is wise to view it in terms of how are they becoming aware of the content, and you have a lot of competition in that regard.

So responsive is the deal-e-o, all the kids at the malt shop are digging the scene man. You should also be mindful of video delivery methods, make certain your delivery method is mobile friendly, and that goes for your tubes and other sample selections.
housekeeper is offline   Reply With Quote