Thread: -64!
View Single Post
Old 2006-02-20, 01:46 PM   #27
MrYum
Arghhhh...submit yer sites ya ruddy swabs!

Send a message via ICQ to MrYum
Quote:
Originally Posted by fetish1
Sir Moby, the worst I've been through here was a few years back and we hit -47 actual temp. That's why I said I really shouldn't complain but having come from VA Beach VA, I still typically start whining when it gets below and 30 and don't stop till the last snow melts.

HA MrYum, all that got you was back on the card list!! Gonna take a lot more to get back on the gift list!

RedCherry, funny you say that, I find that each year the cold gets to me a little more (thank goodness this really is a mild winter) but I am hoping within the next 2-3 yrs we can start thinking about heading south.
Hey...that's progress!

Hmmm...I better close the doors and windows...time to turn on the a/c...OOOPS...I mean HEAT...yea...gotta turn on the HEAT...that's the ticket

Seriously Fetish1...I don't know how you do it. I absolutely abhore being cold...probably a good thing I moved to Florida. But now that I live here...I complain when the temp drops below 60. It does get hot and sticky in the summer time...but I'll take sweating over shivering any day. Besides, my girlfriend is much more likely to be in a thong or nothing at all...in the heat
MrYum is offline   Reply With Quote