View Single Post
Old 2005-06-08, 05:06 AM   #15
SmithsMedia
The poster formally known as NOCHEXContact

Quote:
Originally Posted by f69j69b
I have over 400 free sites half are sponsor content the other half content purchased from a content provider. It looks like all the sponsor content will have to come down because they won't give the documents needed and the company I bought content from said they would give me the documents I need to comply but want to charge me $25 an hour to get this to me. I have heard nothing back from them in eight days so I am thinking that they may not have what they are supposed to have. This puts me in a position that I need to buy content and I need people who have bought content and got the documentation with the content to tell me the names of the content providers that supply the documentation. I do not want to here from content providers just people that purchase content and get the 2257 info needed to be compliant.

Fred
I was discussing this in detail on Monday with a sponsor I have in my sig. Because of thelaws the way in which they conduct their business will have to change if they are to continue to develop the affiliates marketing route.

Their solution is really simple - give the wm's hosting on their server so that theres no issue with docs. Im no legal beaver but it seems a dead easy way to resolve the issue.

Only time will tell how we all cope with this, lets hope no one looses their living over this.
SmithsMedia is offline   Reply With Quote