View Single Post
Old 2008-08-29, 12:27 PM   #563
Useless
Certified Nice Person

Send a message via ICQ to Useless
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Lawrence
Also, your link for DHD Media / Homegrown Cash doesn't work. You need to aim at: http://www.dhdrevex.com.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless Warrior View Post
Either they've yanked their affiliate program or their server is down.
Holy fuck - I was right (for once)!

Quote:
Dear Homegrown Video Affiliate,

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Treasure Haines, and I’m the Director of Marketing here at Homegrown Video. For the last 18 months, we have been working tirelessly to revamp the site, and to re-do our entire affiliate program. We have moved past our Beta 1 stage in the new affiliate system and into second stage Beta, and affiliates of Homegrown, I would like to cordially invite you to promote us within our new system. Our affiliate program is strictly invitation-only, and we’re very excited to now be able to include you in the select group of people promoting Homegrown Video within the new system. This is Homegrown’s 26th year of business, a testament to the power of the brand and its ongoing appeal within the market.

We will be discontinuing support for the DHD Media RevEx program on November 1, 2008. What does this mean to you? In essence, anyone who has not switched over to the new affiliate program by that date will no longer have their traffic tracked. You will still continue to have your rebills paid out by DHD, however all new signups beyond that date will not be credited unless sending to the new program.

You can sign up for the new program at http://affiliates.homegrownvideo.com/ once you have signed up, please send an email to webmaster@homegrownvideo.com containing your DHD RevEx ID so we can properly link your information and activate your account.
Please be sure to read our Terms and Conditions located at http://affiliates.homegrownvideo.com/TOC.html

Our new Homegrown Affiliate Program has some really exciting features that we’re pleased to offer to you such as advanced tracking, customizable linking codes (which allows you to redirect your traffic without having to change linking codes in multiple places), advanced statistics, multiple tours, multiple websites, and plans for many more features that will fall into place as we move along further in our Beta. The program is still essentially bare-bones as far as other features at this time, but again, this will flesh out and more and more of the final features will be added as we move forward in our Beta, and we will let you know when we put new tools in place for you to use. While the system is “bare-bones” as we say, it should not lack any functionality that you are used to with the RevEx system.

At this time, we are creating promotional materials on a per-request basis, and we are also happy to offer you this option to promote our websites. Please contact me directly at treasure@homegrownvideo.com with requests for promotional materials, or any other needs or questions you may have, and I would be pleased to be of assistance.

Thank you very much for your past support of Homegrown Video, We look forward to continuing to make money with you going well into the future.

Sincerely,
Treasure Haines
Director of Marketing
Homegrown Video