View Single Post
Old 2017-07-20, 03:50 AM   #8
Pagan
Perverted Empress

Send a message via ICQ to Pagan
Thanks..

On that other topic of what to listen to... Years back, I loaded all my music CDs onto my computer, and have added to it constantly since then. Whenever I have quiet time (like today) the TV goes off and the music goes on. The music player that comes with Windows lets you set up play lists... or just go through your library.

As to TV. Well, that leaves a whole lot to be desired. We don't have 24/7 news stations like the US. We don't even have any channels that are 24/7 anything (Nat Geo *might* be, and some nights Fox is). After the morning news/chat shows go off about 9:30, there is absolutely nothing worth watching. TV here is also a mix of about half Finnish programming and then that other half is about 75% US programming and 25% British. I mean old shows too, like Married with Children and Macgyver. The Simpsons and Family Guy are also big here. We don't have cable in the new place, and it is way out of budget to bring the cable to the house, so we just have to deal with it. Music... programmed to suit your mood is the best thing.