View Single Post
Old 2016-12-23, 09:16 AM   #4
ecchi
Banned

Unhappy Happy Easter

Yes "Happy Easter". Yesterday (22nd December) I was Christmas shopping and found one shop had already put it's Easter eggs out on sale. Not yet Christmas, and they are already selling Easter eggs!!!!!!!!!!

I mentioned a couple of days back that I hate Christmas shopping online. I hate it even more when I have to spend all day tromping around shops in the cold, which was how I spent most of yesterday. What made it even worse was that I also had an early hospital appointment yesterday, and I got up late, so left in a rush forgetting to take my morning meds. I was walking round with swollen legs that did not like bending in the middle, not comfortable. Plus my blood pressure was probably at boiling point.

And my main problem was buying for a father whose response to "what do you want for Christmas?" is "I've reached the age where I don't need anything." Trying to find something for him kind of proved that statement to be true.

Plus, first thing yesterday morning I had a hospital appointment. Told the doctor about fainting a couple of days ago, and he replied that it probably wasn't a faint, it was probably a mini stroke. Thank you God for that early Christmas present. It's not like I don't already have enough medical problems all fighting for the right to be the one to kill me, I apparently need another one vying for the chance to rid the world of me this side of my next birthday!

In case you did not realise from the above. My current Christmas mood is "Bah, Humbug!"

ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote