View Single Post
Old 2009-08-06, 08:31 AM   #1
Simon
That which does not kill us, will try, try again.

Send a message via ICQ to Simon Send a message via AIM to Simon Send a message via Yahoo to Simon
Question Looking for input on tube script (for legal site)

I'm looking for input on which Tube script you'd suggest for running a fake/legal tube site -- one which does not accept any surfer-submitted content and does not host any content of its own, instead only linking to sponsor hosted videos.

Aside from easily importing the links to sponsor-hosted content and a good admin for managing the site and content, some of what I'd like to be able to do is let surfers register on the site, save their favorites, rate and comment on videos, search for what they like, and any other 'Web 2.0' type features. It would also be great to have a report of what registered surfers are saving as favorites and what search terms surfers are using on the site.

So...if anyone here is running a legal tube site and is happy with the script you're using I'd be interested to hear that. And if you're not happy with your script choice, I'd like to hear that too. I'm not looking for a free script (unless it's awesome) and I don't mind spending a reasonable amount for good script which does what I want.

TIA for any suggestions you can offer.

|tomato|