View Single Post
Old 2006-01-27, 05:29 PM   #55
stuveltje
Live and learn. And take very careful notes!

Send a message via ICQ to stuveltje
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitman
What you think of us it's not right but i don't think it matter if anybody ask me, I could say that we are not cheater.

It's our real project.
And I think we have an excellent project and we will make everything to improve them so we are going to work better and better.

Exactly for that we rented the office.

On the other hand I'm hot happy about your opinion. Are you sure we are cheaters even we show our projects so let it be ... unfortunately I couldn’t to talk round anybody of you.. It's very pity ... but we don't stop working and we should back the project now and give everything necessary for development.
i am thinking that way, i am an ll owner and i realy get the shit i see people multisubmitting, what is so hard about that rule,if i check some linksites i review suddenly 40+ totally new submitters, funny all russian, different host, different ip, but hell all bought the domain the same day......that makes you think, what is so goddamn hard to follow the rules? if a linksite has that rule dont submit,if you are focussing on quick money well do your thing, but accept the results if you are submitting to the wrong linksites, there are enough russian or other european linksites around, yeah i am dutch but i keep by the usa rules..., dont wanna be by those rules...find a linksite who fit the rules for submitting your site too, now accept the result of your submitting and keep working your own way, you think you do good oke, good luck, but look carefully to who you gonna submit your free sites too....hell i suck at english
stuveltje is offline   Reply With Quote