View Single Post
Old 2005-01-18, 10:25 AM   #10
Chipmunk
Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless

Send a message via ICQ to Chipmunk
Hi Dr Bizzaro...

SEXMoney.com can assist you with converting your international traffic for sure!!!

I would provide you a script, java or PHP based. The script will detect the users OS language and or Browser Language. If it is an English based OS/Browser Language, they will see your site. However let’s say a German surfer came to your site, one of our sites which is in German would show instead in the same window. So it is not a true re-direct.
With so many sites in our line-up we can niche target very specifically. So if your site has Teens, We hit your traffic with teens, if your site has mostly gay, we hit them with gay and so forth.

The script can be implemented on Exit as well as entrance, but in general, my feeling is to target them right when they come onto the site.

We can specify up to 25 languages in the script, or we can target specific countries such as German, Austria, Switzerland the Netherlands etc.

A bit about Who SEXMoney.com is ...
SEXMoney.com has over 250 pay sites, spanning 40+ niches and sub-niches in 25 languages. We have 6 different payment methods that are offered to our surfers/members. In addition, we pay in FULL on ALL exits (in Full as well on Console-Free if you choose this method) and on ALL payment methods.

If I can assist you in any way, please feel free to contact me via Phone, ICQ or E-Mail.

Warm regards,
-=Chipmunk=--
|rasta|

P.S. Thanx Raja for the Big Thumbs up!!!!!!!
Chipmunk is offline   Reply With Quote