View Single Post
Old 2019-06-27, 04:59 PM   #2
rayadp05
WHO IS FONZY!?! Don't they teach you anything at school?

Send a message via ICQ to rayadp05
Arrow

What a great post! Just to let everyone know, if you need to contact me for anything, my email is ray@trueamateurmodels.com.

I shoot amateur girls modeling nude for the first time, and there are also hardcore scenes on the website too. However, the vast majority of the content is amateur and very homemade nude modeling.

The girls that I shoot have never modeled nude before, and many of them have never shot for any other producers and/or photographers after shooting for my site, but some of the girls decided to continue shooting for other producers and/or photographers and have established a name for themselves. But again, the vast majority of them are 100% real amateur girls, and many of the girls that have gone further were completely amateur and inexperienced at the time when they first shot with me.

The affiliate conversions are very good, and I also update the site every week with new content, so the member retention is also very impressive. It's important to keep a paysite updated in order to retain as many members as possible, and of course, the affiliates are also paid on re-bills too.

I appreciate you reading this follow up post, and I look forward to doing business with you!

----
Ray
rayadp05 is offline   Reply With Quote