View Single Post
Old 2017-02-07, 09:48 AM   #3
ecchi
Banned

My niece and nephew are really into anime and go to all the conventions. Last weekend they found one with an "under 18s must be accompanied by an adult" rule, so my sister took them. First time she had been to an anime event, and I think it blew her mind. The place was full of cosplay dressed people (People dressed like anime characters) which she expected of children, but not fully grown adults! But what really got her was a man dressed as Hello Kitty. She is used to drag/transvestites, but as female humans, not as a female cartoon cat aimed at schoolgirls.

(Probably the last ever) Puppy News

Puppy is moving on Friday. He is moving out of my area, so I'll probably never see him again. Yesterday I posted that I had gone to drink a glass of wine with an old friend. That was the puppy's owner. But mostly I had gone to see the puppy.

Funny how dogs remember you. I had not seen him for nearly a year and he did not recognize me when he saw me. I held out my hand, for him to sniff - still no recognition, he still treated me nervously like a stranger. Then I went to put my bag in the cupboard I always use for my stuff. As soon as I opened the cupboard I could see he recognized me. He then started jumping about excitedly, licking my face, etc..

Of course, I'm sure this has nothing to do with the fact that this cupboard is also where I keep my stash of doggy treats....

Now he is moving, I am really going to miss that dog.
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote