View Single Post
Old 2019-03-20, 04:46 PM   #7
Pagan
Perverted Empress

Send a message via ICQ to Pagan
Day 5 for me of little or no sleep. We have been asked if we can make the trip back to Los Angeles soon, with all expenses paid by my mom. Sounds great, eh? So many little details to set up... passports, ID cards, place to take our cat... someone who will take a check to pay for all the arrangemtns. Yep.. My mom lives somewhere way far back in the past. She has the money, has the credit card... but doesn't know how to use it to pay for the flights, hotel, and rental car for our side trip to Austin. She doesn't want to pay 4 or 5 different places -- she wants to pay once. I have given up trying to explain this... and given up trying to find a travel agent to handle this for her. Last night, she finally gave me the piece of info I needed so I can book the lfights... as soon as I get my passport. I just had my name changed, and I don't know how the wizards in Washington have decided what my name will be. Soon, we shall know... soon.

So, in the meantime, I have tons of stuff to do because I have done little else but hunt down flights and hotels and such. Guess I had best get back to it. And yes, I did just wake up from a 2 hour nap.. feels.. well... odd.