View Single Post
Old 2004-04-28, 02:53 PM   #18
becky
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!

Send a message via ICQ to becky
There isn't much traffic left from those old links I can tell you that. We did what we could to make the most of it for webmasters, but it obviously just isn't the same as it was sending to the GIM sites.

I dont have any issues with sending the traffic that is still out there to a respective GIM site in the CHAMP program as they become available (that would be the new and improved GIM sites you are referring to )

What it comes down to is ARS has in essence started over. We were huge before the change over. Thousands of affiliates to work with, lots of attention by entities we don't want looking at us (ISPs regarding spam, Acacia, etc.) lots of business partners to look after, more and more employees to keep up with, etc. This change has helped us get back to concentrating on those things that are most important - providing good products and services to monetize traffic for anyone who chooses to send it to us. We are going to be around for the long run, and I will earn business back by everyone one way or another.

Two things about ARS have never changed and they never will. Those are on time weekly payments and dedicated service and support for our business partners !!!

Free Blog Hosting on Smut.com
becky is offline   Reply With Quote