View Single Post
Old 2009-03-31, 01:25 AM   #1
Ms Naughty
old enough to be Grandma Scrotum

Send a message via ICQ to Ms Naughty
Thumbs down Thumbs Down to Mission Dollars

Dear Mission Dollars
You seemed to have a decent enough stable of sites including one that I wanted to promote, so I signed up as an affiliate.

But then last year I decided I was receiving too many "New Hosted Galleries" emails from you and others, so I tried to unsubscribe. I ticked your box saying "Do not send any mailings to me."

But that didn't work. I kept getting spam. So I sent you an email politely asking you to unsubscribe me. No reply. I sent another. And then another. I think I've sent about 10 emails to you so far.

The last one was an angry email telling you to fuck off and to please remove my details from your system as I didn't want to be an affiliate with a company that obviously didn't reply to emails. I hadn't made a single sale so I didn't need to worry about receiving any money owed.

No deal. I'm still an affiliate and I'm still receiving your spam. I got another one today.

So I thought, maybe if I go on the boards and tell everyone how much of a crap sponsor you are I'll finally get removed from your mailing and affiliate list.

Fingers crossed.