View Single Post
Old 2017-04-01, 08:52 AM   #2
ecchi
Banned

A new month and I'm still working on the same damn thing I was working on last month (and the month before...and the month before that...and, well you get the picture) - ClitPass. Finished the new front page last night, then realised that there was a small error in my "confirm post" script that meant none of the galleries that Jeremy posted nor the ones I posted when testing the submit script were showing on the new index page. Only the very old ones showed, which is NOT what I wanted. The only way to get the new ones to show would mean all the fake galleries I put in while designing the submit scripts would show up. And as these (A) link to non existant URLs and (B) mostly have descriptions involving sex acts performed by children's TV characters of the 1960s and 1970s (my childish sense of humour) I don't want them displayed.

So I have delayed putting the new index page up and am now desperately working to fix the problem, hoping to get it up before I go to dialysis in three hours time. But I doubt I'll make it.
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote