View Single Post
Old 2010-08-14, 03:42 PM   #1
SheepGuy
It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine

New LL on old domain

Hi Folks,

Slutmaster.com will be opening soon and it's going to be a bit different. Slutmaster has been around since 1999, I was using the root as an FPA and it gets some hits.

First off, I'll give one-way links (no recip) to anyone who has AVS sites that fit into the limited cats. There is one catch though, I'll be putting up a small text link after your listing to one of my AVS hubs. You can see examples at http://www.slutmaster.com/asianslut.html

Also, for the next week or so, I'll list your free sites with no recip in every cat to fill it up a bit. I'll only be listing 20 sites per cat like that though so it's first come first listed.

After that, it will be only ABC subs on free sites, I'll give you a listing on youngsmut.com in the usual way, in exchange for a deep link from your fs to the category page at slutmaster.com
So you will get a one-way link to your free site from a link list that's been around since '97, and I'll get a one-way link to my cat page at slutmaster.
I'll eventually get around to adding some HFS's to the category pages, but I'll list your sites first. I'm hoping to make enough dough from AVS sites, cam girls and dating sites that I won't have to worry about disappearing sponsors so much

I'm building this basically the same way I built youngsmut.com in the early days, but a little bit smarter, so in a week or so I'll set up a trade page with some AB trades and some ABC trades. I'll also be shoving some more traffic it's way.

I have a good feeling about this venture, and I think it will be good for everyone who wants to get involved.

The top secret email address for subs is sheepslut@gmail.com