View Single Post
Old 2004-07-02, 11:34 AM   #13
CamHunniez
Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?

Send a message via AIM to CamHunniez Send a message via Yahoo to CamHunniez
Quote:
Originally posted by Bill
Probably much wiser to start with a simple membership site, a webcam show, and some system for one-on-one shows, with all the accounting for minutes done by hand, using paper notes and kitchen timers.
yea, a simple membership site is the way we're definitely going to go to start out, so we can generate profit and later spend that money for the webcam site in the future... im guessing that having guys that are members, who became part of the girl's fanclub will be the ones who are only able to viewthe cam shows when they're available.. so my question is, are the fanclubs (i.e. on ifriends) coded, programmd, or are there particular payments necessary to acquire a fanclub for your website? but like I said, I'm thinkin members who join girls' fanclubs will have access to the cam show when they're available... having the videos being available to members will be like a preview of the cam shows and we'll make it clear that only those in the fan club of the girl doing thje cam show at particular times will be able to view her.... but my next question is, do you think this is a good idea?
CamHunniez is offline   Reply With Quote