View Single Post
Old 2014-12-12, 06:19 PM   #13
bDok
bang bang

Send a message via ICQ to bDok
Right now for me it's that I make just a couple bucks per months from this. It doesn't pay the servers I currently have. However, mainstream people now are on those same machines so I actually make a couple bucks from just the servers themselves.

I read the board a ton of times a day before and posted more as 80% of my income was from adult work. Now maybe it pays the cable internet part of my telcom bill.

I try to think of how to reinvent it. However, I'm more convinced that it comes down to content. I'd really have to create content or be part of that creation process. Maybe down the road I would invest in something like this. As an affiliate though I'm done. I have a bunch more projects that are making me money. Having done this SEO, SEM, etc. has been good. Been able to take what I learned and move it to mainstream with projects now.

Maybe something comes up down the road where between the money per sales and the opportunity of what I can string together it will be worth it. Now though is not the time. I can't compete with tube sites or even other pic sites.

I've had one idea for awhile that might be worth it. Currently I don't have the free time and I have other App ideas that I believe to have a much greater chance of being purchased or just working. So I'd rather put my coding time into those types of projects.

i've run on long enough... back to some code work modifying a wordpress theme for someone.