View Single Post
Old 2017-04-13, 07:36 AM   #1
ecchi
Banned

Arrow Even If You DON'T Have A Submit Password, You Can Now Submit To ClitPass

Another thing I promised weeks ago, but have only just done: If you don't have a ClitPass submission pass, there is now a "no password required" submission form on the site (click here) http://clitpass.com/stranger-submit.shtml

This form is really only there so that you can send me a few galleries to look at, then ask for a submission password. However if you want to just keep using this form to submit and not bother with a password you can, but if you do this, note three things:

1) On the "new posts" page (which gets about 90% of the hits), when I do a day's new posts, passworded submits go on the top of the day's posts, my sponsor galleries beneath that, and non-passworded posts below that. So if you do not bother getting a password, you will get less traffic.

2) If I get a lot of submits (more than I can handle) I'll close the "non password" submit form, and people without a password will be locked out.

3) At the moment passwords are free. But I am near broke, and if I think I can, I will start charging for passwords. So get yours now while they are still free!

Last edited by ecchi; 2017-04-13 at 07:39 AM..
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote