View Single Post
Old 2015-08-05, 09:29 AM   #1
Cleo
Subversive filth of the hedonistic decadent West

Sleepy It's Twilight Zone Hump Day. 20150805

Hopefully today will have less drama and not be another bizarre day than yesterday.

One of my friends has gone missing for over a week, she has a substance abuse problem. I've checked to see if she is in jail and a few other places. I'm friendly with her mom, who doesn't speak English, and in the past when she has gone missing I've called her mom on a three way with Christy so that Christy could speak to her mom in Spanish. So I contact Christy and she says that she is at the supermarket and asks ne to meet her there as I'm also out and just a few blocks away, I go over the supermarket and Christy is sitting in her car with the windows up and the doors locked mouthing words to me. I'm standing there confused trying to figure out what she is saying. Finally I call her and she lets me know that the guy in the pickup truck is shooting video of her and the police are on the way. Then she takes off and sends me a bunch of text messages saying that I need mental help and that she is blocking me and is going to have me arrested for harassment. Oddly my friend Pawel happened to also be at the supermarket on his scooter and watched the whole thing. His only words were she is crazy. The whole event lasted only about one minute.

On a more normal note. Yesterday I ordered a SimpliSafe alarm system that is going to replace my ADT system. Besides the monitoring being half the price that I'm paying now it has way more features than my ADT system has. It should be here next week.

Doing my usual work and then hitting the gym later this afternoon. Hopefully today will be less crazy although I'm still a bit concerned about my missing friend.

Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote