View Single Post
Old 2016-12-18, 08:33 PM   #31
sarettah
Asleep at the switch? I wasn't asleep, I was drunk

Well, I have not posted in a long time, and I never really did post here much, and nobody in this thread probably recognizes me so I will use it as an re-introduction if you will.

I am a programmer and a webmaster. I have a bunch of different domains and a few sites. Programming earns me about half of my income and my websites earn the other half.

Right now most of my website income is coming from cams. My programming income comes from a mix of Adult and Mainstream clients. Not a real long list but I have 3 or 4 regulars who keep me busy.

So, that catches you up on who I am.

Now, what am I working on:

In Mainstream I am about 35 hours away from finished on what has become a 185 hour project for a marketing firm. That same company has a bunch of other stuff going on and it appears I will be quite busy in the next year if I choose to be.

In adult I am trying to expand my cam sites. I have a few un-developed domains that lend themselves to cam sites and I am trying to decide how best to use them.

My worst trait is procrastination.

Anyway. Glad to see that Greenguy is still here. Even though I did not post here often I have always enjoyed the board.
sarettah is offline   Reply With Quote