View Single Post
Old 2012-02-01, 04:46 AM   #10
ecchi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
But I've been thinking that if you need to signup for a program & don't have a webmaster referral code to go thru, you could post in the I'm Looking For... forum & then we can keep it in the family
Tried that, got no replies. I was asking about a certain type of bondage sponsor, and I know that very few webmasters do bondage, but plenty of programs have do several types of sites including bondage, so plenty of webmasters are in a position to know if a program they use will do me, so could have made a few $$$$ posting. In the past I have had good results posting "anyone know a sponsor who...". But that was before you set up the "I'm Looking For" forum, and I guess the problem is that no one really looks at that board, whereas when we had to post such enquiries on the business forum, lots of people would have seen it, so plenty of people replied. But as a "stand alone" forum it is a bit of a chocolate teapot!

On a similar theme: The first thing I did when looking for new sponsors was to look for your page of "good sponsors", but it appears to have disappeared in the move. Why did you kill it? Surely it was a good source of income for you?
ecchi is offline   Reply With Quote