View Single Post
Old 2007-09-13, 11:32 AM   #9
BOONESTOONS
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Pat View Post
One of my step kids house just went into foreclosure, fucker didn't listen to me and sucked all of his equity out and got an ARM.

My son in law works for Countrywide, he's laying off half of his staff in the morning and trying to figure out a way to get his boss to lay him off so he can get their severance package while they still have the cash.
Oh he shoulda listened to you!

I'm glad I didn't buy something in the past few years. Sold all our stuff when the gettin' was good.

The economic outlook for the country is shit because too many things are on the brink. Foreclosures here in California, especially Los Angeles are a nightmare. It's good if you're a buyer though to a degree but foreclosures nationwide are all up. Countrywide got hit hard. I feel for your son-in-law but...

As for the stocks? The credit/lending/real estate situation is far, far worse than is being reported and it's not going to continue to hit the fan for years well into the next decade easy. If another war breaks out it will totally cripple the U.S.. Oil at an all time high this week and
that can be a good thing or a bad thing.

Ironically the adult online market may take a ferocious hit from the cc industries and banks due to the amount of fraud and criminal activity. I say may depending on what happens in the next six months. The levels of complaints from consumers have hit all time highs and the courts won't step around it any longer. I doubt if you'll have all the adult webmasters lined up to be honorable to one another so it's best to choose one's friends wisely.

October ain't to be worried about stocks wise. Everyone is focused on October and it may not be the month to worry about. I'd say worry about December. Reason being there may be a major collapse in China's manufacturing of toys due to sub quality. If that happens just before Christmas that's gonna be billions lost and delayed.

Global natural disasters and warfare are the big threats. America's enemies now know this.
BOONESTOONS is offline   Reply With Quote