View Single Post
Old 2005-06-13, 05:41 PM   #9
MrYum
Arghhhh...submit yer sites ya ruddy swabs!

Send a message via ICQ to MrYum
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYum
Absolutely true Stu

I called the FSC this morning to confirm that my membership was processed. Got through on the first ring!

They confirmed that their phones have been very busy...but they are trying to call everyone back asap.

She also said they'd had some issues with their billing processor and are currently changing that...which is why the online sign up isn't working. She could not give me a projected date of when the online form will be live again.

She did say that anyone wanting to join (GOOD idea!)...can either call...if they don't answer...leave a message and they will call back. Or, you can print off their fax form and fax it in.

Attorneys can get very expensive...VERY quickly. I've seen people complaining on a number of boards about our industry not having a voice in Washington...not having lobbyists speaking on our behalf. Well, we do have a voice that lobbys on our behalf...and one that's about to fight a VERY important fight...on OUR behalf.

Support the FSC folks...I'll send them my annual membership fee gladly
Ooops! My gf was just reading the board and informed me that I'd mis-posted my reply to Stu above...it was supposed to be Kinky! mmmm...Kinky

Sorry Kinky!
MrYum is offline   Reply With Quote