View Single Post
Old 2006-03-22, 09:33 PM   #14
MrYum
Arghhhh...submit yer sites ya ruddy swabs!

Send a message via ICQ to MrYum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless Warrior
But a copyright doesn't require it to be a link. Hell, a copyright doesn't even require mentioning since copyrights are inherent. Ignored, but inherent.

If it wasn't a link, it would be a no-brainer. Well, it would be a no-brainer for most people. I'd still analyze the shit out of it and come up with a very solid reason to reject because of it, such as too many vowels in the domain name or something like that.
Sheesh...what a hard ass...damn good thing you've got your looks and sparkling disposition goin for ya

It really does come down to the ol "don't give reviewers (UW) a reason to decline" thing. And as evidenced by this thread, I certainly wouldn't 'recommend' someone use the link. But, as Ponygirl mentioned...good quality submitters are the exception rather than the rule these days

So, yea...if the site is clean...I may look the other way on something small like that little link. What the hell, if the builder wants to get a little linkage to his root...it's no skin off my nose. Although, with a honker this size...I've certainly got skin to spare

I'm getting so bombarded with the crazy fuckers who don't speak the language...dissolute this and dissident that...crowd, I'm not gonna trash a quality site over a small copyright link.
MrYum is offline   Reply With Quote